The Five Best Lines from One of the Greatest Roles
Only Philip Seymour Hoffman could manage to develop one of the best characters of all time within 3 minutes and 20 seconds.
1. I don't wait for old people, I don't wait for old people.
2. I'm going to let you have this time to place your bet before I finish lighting this cigarette and when I finish lighting I'm going to roll - fuck you.
3. You hear that I just said, "Fuck you" to the man, Jesus Christ.
4. Da fuck ::laughs:: Oh man, you play that game? Shit.
5. Hard six, that's a hard six old timer. That's not bad for me, that's not bad for me is it sister sledgeeee?